At METHODS, we embrace self-motivation, innovation and commitment to excellence. Our organization’s success is rooted in the talent of our staff of consultants. We employ a diverse and ambitious group of computer scientists and engineers. Each employee must possess outstanding leadership, analytical, decision-making and communication skills. Working as a virtual team, each individual constantly shares his or her knowledge and technical vision with the client as well as other employees. This makes METHODS a dynamic environment in which to excel and grow professionally. If you would like to be challenged to be the best you can be, please send your resume’ with salary requirements to email@example.com.
- Software Engineer-Staff Consultant: Design. Develop, test, implement document and support software solutions for large enterprise business client applications using OOP methodologies and software development technologies (Visual Studio.net, Java, J2EE, etc) having ORACLE and/or Microsoft SQL Server Relational Database System at back-end. Building business intelligence Data Warehouse and reporting with multiple interfaces to related database.
How to Apply: Mail resume and credentials to Methods Technology Solutions, Attn. B. Lazare, 4734 Jamestown Avenue, Baton Rouge, LA 70808. Must apply w/in 30 days & refer to job # 29244 to be considered.
How to Apply: Resume, credentials & application letter to Methods Technology Solutions, Attn. B. Lazare, 4734 Jamestown Avenue, Baton Rouge, LA 70808. Must apply w/in 30 days & refer to job # 28395 to be considered.
We continually seek talented, well-educated candidates to blend into our corporate culture. Typical positions include:
- Technical Project Manager: proven experience managing teams in the public and/or private sector; prior experience planning and coordinating projects involving all system life cycle development phases; prior experience with UML or similar modeling notation; PMP certification preferred
- Web Application System Architect: required skills include experience developing system components using Internet technology (e.g., Visual Studio.Net, Ultradev, Flash, Fireworks, XML, HTML, J2EE, Java, Java Beans, JSP, Servlets)
- GIS Architect: required skills include experience developing system components using ESRI tools
- Document Management System Architect: required skills include experience developing system components (including workflow solutions) using FileNet or similar tools
- Technical Associate: required skills include experience developing web-based applications; college juniors and seniors preferred